[Harp-L] Cost of harps ? / The real question is...

The real question is... Are harmonicas too expensive, considering most need
to be tweaked to be right? Most harp players cannot tweak harps, so there's
more money being spent on that same brand new harmonica that you just spent 30-60 dollars of your hard earned money on already. It's such commonplace in fact, that we as harp buyers, have actually learned to accept it !  This is insane! All harp company's are guilty of this. For you beginners out there, trust me, stock harps out of the box should play a whole hell of alot better.
 My feeling
is....either harp makers should lower costs OR have much much better quality
control. I don't know about you all, but I'm sick of paying good money for a harp that sounds like it came out of a cracker jacks box.