Re: [Harp-L] new to posting @ Harp-L

  Thanks Arthur!! Got it figured out.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Arthur Jennings"
  To: "C. DUANE CARTER"
  Cc: "Harp-L"
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] new to posting @ Harp-L
  Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 13:50:54 -0800

  Try "Reply to all" instead of "Reply".

  You need to make sure your message is sent to harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx;
  "Reply" will only send it to whoever wrote the email you're replying
  to.

  On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 12:53 PM, C. DUANE CARTER <dcarter@xxxxxxxxx>
  wrote:

     Hi everyone @ Harp-L!
    I've never made a post here before, but have been hanging out
    listening and learning. A couple of times I have tried to add a
    comment to an already current posting. I hit reply type in my
    thoughts and send, but it never shows up in the post. What am I
    doing wrong? Thanks for helping, Duane.

  --
  Arthur Jennings
  http://www.timeistight.com