Re: [Harp-L] Before You Accuse Me

It's a fairly well-known and widely-played song, originally by Bo
Diddley, I believe.  Clapton's Unplugged version is probably the
cleanest and simplest you'll find, which should make it easy enough to
play along with.  If you're specifically looking for one with harp,
just a bit of searching on YouTube should come up with something
useful.  I found this one in the top 10 of a quick search on the song
title:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7zUj6mmp24

Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.