Re: [Harp-L] Memphis/IBC - Who's on Harp?

On 01/30/2011 01:56 PM, Bill Hines wrote:
I'm heading down on Weds morning (may try to get that moved to Tues since we're going to get hit with another storm tues pm-thurs!). If you are going to be there, especially performing, please send me an email offlist so I can be sure to show up and cheer you on! Our blues society is sending the Adrian Niles Band and Don Judy/Tom Cook for solo/duo so I'll be at those.

my friends the Bob Lanza Blues Band will be representing NY/NJ, with dave "snakeman" runyan on harp. if you see them, give 'em a big hello from me.

also, if anyone is attending who has a zoom or other audio recorder,
i would *really* appreciate it if you could record their performance.
i would love to be able to get them a recording, but cannot attend myself.

--
We make a living from what we get,
but we make a life from what we give.