[Harp-L] Iwan case/Buzz and Paul Davies jam

Hello gang,

I just received my new harp case from Hal Iwan. I went with the tweed, removable lid model and had Hal design one for me that comfortably fits 34 diatonics, 3 XB-40s, a 16-hole chromatic, and an Audix Fireball mic. There's also a slot for business cards. It's built like a tank with strong hardware, it's sharp-looking, and I love it! I got it just in time for my gig last Thursday where I could show it off to Buzz Krantz and Paul Davies who showed up and blew the house down with some wicked harp playing!

cheers,
Jim Conway

harp3333@xxxxxxxxxxx
www.jamesconway.net