Re: [Harp-L] Couple questions

Hi Bruce,

I can answer about the amp stand. I received mine yesterday.
Very well designed and very well built. No plastic. Metal everything with
hard form where the amp touches the stand.. The boom works like a charm in
case  you want to mic the amp.

Very satisfied. Also makes a positive difference in the sound.

Hope this helps,
Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 1/29/2011 10:53:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,