Re: [Harp-L] Re: Manji

hard to say the first one blew a blow 8 reed rather quickly but I'm putting it down to bad luck because  the second one lasted about 4 times as long as any Honer I've played and blew a draw 1 which i don't think has ever happened to me before.
Overall though I think they are great and after 25 years of only playing Hohner harps i have switched all my harps to Manji

Ian

http://www.myspace.com/collardgreensandgravy