Re: [Harp-L] Re: Windsavers

Thanks Richard! Yes, I keep pretty much everything of Seydel in stock in North Carolina, and it is shipped out the next business day, priority mail, when ordered on the website. The new windsavers developed for the Saxony are here:
http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/secWVr46ymL2aU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Products/52480300

It is not necessary to register on the website to order (that just helps store your info for future orders. etc.).

We also sell (and stock) the valves that PT Gazell developed for half-valving diatonics (and the very best for diatonic IMHO!):

http://www.seydel1847.de/epages/Seydel.sf/secWVr46ymL2aU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Seydel/Products/52480300

Hope this helps,

Rupert Oysler
www.seydelusa.com