Re: [Harp-L] TurboSlide Circular?

Some questions about the turbo slide.

(1) How is each magnet adjusted to give an accurate half step shift. Is
it the position of the magnet that is adjusted?

(2) I would think there would be a change in the responsiveness of a reed
when the slide positions the corresponding magnet over the reed. Is this
change significant.

(3) Is the pitch of neighboring reeds affected by the magnets?

(3) The standard chromatic harp appears to be more robust and less
expensive design. Am I wrong?

Cheers,
Daniel