Re: [Harp-L] Audio of David Naiditch at 2010 SPAH Bluegrass Jam (Lonesome Moonlight Waltz)

Thanks Gnarly, it sure was a lot of fun. I forgot to mention that was the Todd
Edmunds on bass fiddle.

________________________________
From: Gary Lehmann <gnarlyheman@xxxxxxxxx>
To: sheltraw@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: David Payne <dmatthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Harp L Harp L
<harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, January 26, 2011 2:47:19 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Audio of David Naiditch at 2010 SPAH Bluegrass Jam
(Lonesome Moonlight Waltz)

There's a great version of it on Back to Back, an album Jethro Burns and Tiny
Moore recorded (produced by David Grisman).
Boy do I love Jethro--
Comedy but really good musicians--friend of Chet Atkins.
Hey Dave, you sound good too!

I love that tune. I have listened to it many times on David's MySpace page.