From: MANFRED WEWERS <mwewers@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, January 23, 2011 3:23:39 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Bluegrass

I am a harmonica player and no genre of music is sacred.  I'm not a pro, I play
for fun.  This bluegrass thing is beginning to sound "elitist" to me.  Because I
learn by sitting in, I'm not supposed to play because I don't know everything.
If that attitude prevailed in all other genres, there would be a lot less people
playing harp out there.  Just my opinion.

Manfred Wewers from Toronto the Good.