[Harp-L] Will Galison CD Release Party

Hey friends,

There will be a CD release party/ convert of my latest CD "Line Open" on February 4th at Joe's Pub in New York City.

I'm quite proud of the CD, and this show will be a fine performance of the songs, using the same top musicians as are on the CD.

"Line Open"  is more of a songwriter album than a harmonica album. I wrote the songs and I sing and play guitar on most, but I play a fair amount of harmonica here and there, hopefully in tasteful and interesting ways.

If any of you will be in NYC that night, I hope you will come by. Unfortunately, the show is at 11:30 PM, when sensible people will be warm in bed, but I'm counting on the non-sensicle among you to be there. If you can't make it, I hope you'll tell your non-sensicle friends in NYC.

You can hear the songs at my website: http://web.me.com/wgalison/Will_Galison/Line_Open_%28album%29.html

I look forward to seeing you there!

Will