Re: [Harp-L] BLUEgrass

The "Biggies" that Mike Stevens toured with were the bluegrass legends Jim & Jessie McReynolds.

Here are some YouTube videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YIpFQccOUo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x_T-LLo1ww

And here is what these bluegrassers sound like playing the blues:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex6jlUaaHPg

--David Naiditch
www.davidnaiditch.com