From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bobby BlackHat
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2011 8:22 PM
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Harmonicas and Air Travel

I've checked the Harp-L archives and seen that several of you have flown
with your harps.  I will be headed to the IBC in a couple of weeks and plan
to board with my harp case which will contain harps, mic, and two pedals.
Anyone have any additional suggestions for easing transit through security?

Bobby