[Harp-L] Re: TurboHarp develpment bench - ELX

I just took a look at the TurboHarp page for the electronic harmonica.
Nice application of optical electronics! Maybe these questions have been
asked already (I'm new here):

(1) Is there a wireless version?
(2) Will it work well on a valved harp?
(3) Do you have a Chromatic harp version in the works?
(4) Is this a turbolid in which we insert a diatonic harp of choice or
is it specially made for the Special 20 only?