Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 17:57:44 -0800
From: David Naiditch <davidnaiditch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] BLUEgrass

And there's the rub.  The fact we have drudge up examples going back many
decades illustrate how the harmonica has failed to make any significant
inroads into bluegrass.  I remember buying the Flat & Scruggs/Doc
Watson/Charlie McCoy album and hoping the harmonica would finally be more
accepted by bluegrass musicians.  No such luck.  After decades of trying to
introduce blues into bluegrass, we need to consider adding more grass to our
harmonica playing—enjoy inhaling ;-)

--
Trip Henderson
www.myspace.com/triphenderson