Re: [Harp-L] Masco MA 17

Hi, I've just heard through a friend who's got a couple (Mascos) that Skip Simmons works on them and has some stock piled, he may have the parts or the specs for new parts you need .... http://skipsimmonsamps.com/
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Hammond" <dundasdoors@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2011 9:51 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Masco MA 17

I have just acquired a Masco MA 17 that has a blown output tranny, as well as the choke transformer reads 77.5 ohms dc resistance with signs of leakage and I'm not sure if it needs replacing or not. I'm looking for replacement parts for this amp and would really appreciate if there is someone on this forum that could help me with this amp. I'm new to this forum and really enjoy all the posts and information it offers. Thank you in advance.

Bob Hammond