[Harp-L] Harmonicas and Air Travel

I always carry my harps in hand baggage and they usually attract the
attention of the security guys who don't believe until they "put their hand
in the wound". Fortunately I have never been asked to actually "play a few
bars" As for the toolkit, I lost a favourite screwdriver that way once,
which I had inadvertently left in my briefcase
I can endorse the advice of the lister who said "Don't say anything 'smart'
or sarcastic". I saw a guy being practically stripped down to his underpants
in Boston Airport for some harmless remark while being told "We don't like
Wise Guys".  Security guys the world over, but especially in the "Land of
the Free", come  devoid of sense of humour.
Beannachtai
Aongus Mac Cana