Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica Blowout

Hey Harpers;
Fyi..I noticed the tues. in Santa Cruz has Andy Just not Carlos del junco...
Andy is great...I just was looking forward to seeing Del Junco...since I have never seen him live.
Oh well
I did find this interview with him and Howard Levy on this internet... You guys probably have heard this...

It is not at a level of the harmonica player but more a documentary about
Bending the boundaries  of the harp...I enjoyed it.
http://www.cbc.ca/radio2/programs/2010/06/may-30-2010-bent-spectrum.html

Grant Walters