[Harp-L] back on the block...

After a semi-retirement of a few years (working the gourmet food business I've developed w/Vicki), I'm back into performing (keyboards/harmonica) with a Savannah blues band "The Bluesonics", a project of Ken Harrison (drummer/vocalist), who is like a John Mayall type who has had a lot of musicians over the years come up through his unit. Ken is a supremely good shuffle drummer.

After many years of my Miles Davis linear approach, I've come full circle and am having a ball with that fat dirty TB Chicago style through a vintage Fender Princeton amp, discovering the joys of this style/tone. We perform along the coastal area of southern GA down to northern FL and up past Savannah into S. Carolina.

The Iceman