[Harp-L] Correction of attribution: pencil lead as an antiflux agent

I recently responded to a request for information regarding lowering reed pitch using solder.
In that post, I thanked Vern Smith for the idea (because I got it directly from him).

I am informed that the technique originated much earlier on Harp-L (long before I ever
though about putting a harmonica in my mouth). Michael Easton got the technique from
his Dad. Mega kudos to both for sharing a very valuable technique!

I love this community!
Crazy Bob