[Harp-L] Re: Mark Hummel's Blues Harmonica Blowoff his weekend in SF

If no one else has posted this, for those interested this show is also coming to Moe's Alley in Santa Cruz next Tuesday night. It's a little funkier venue than Yoshi's but a great place and certainly more convenient for a large part of the south bay area.

Marc Spilka
Los Gatos, CA

Mark Hummel's Harmonica Blowouts in Oakland This Friday, Saturday and
Sunday

<snip>

Carlos del Junco, the  eclectic "mongrel blues" Cuban Canadian, who
adds
overblowing to solid blues chops while adding a little Latin and jazz
- and some
just plain slammin' R&B - into the mix.

Carlos del Junco is on my Life List.

Elizabeth