[Harp-L] Sacramento Area Members

 I am somewhat new to the world of harp playing. Just over a year or so actually. I am looking for jam sessions and open mics in the Sacramento/Davis area to get some practice with other musicians as opposed to just practicing in my living room.So,if anyone knows of any informal jam sessions or open mics, or if there are any blues/rock bands who wouldn't mind me sitting in now and then get in touch with me.

I currently live in Woodland so I may need to carpool to Sacramento at times but will gladly help with gas money.