Re: [Harp-L] Loose tacks

I simply fill the nail holes with bits of tooth pick!
The cheap thin wooden ones.
Or whittle a match stick. That works too...

Then I bash the nails back in...

At thousands of gigs over the years I've had "nailed together" harps fall
to pieces on me.
I learned the hard way.

I'm the worlds worst "harp tech"

BUT

That's always worked well for me.

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City
Philippines

In a message dated 1/11/2011 9:03:57 A.M. Malay Peninsula Standard T,