[Harp-L] Epiphone Valve Junior Head & Cabinet - Discontinued?

Hello,

I was helping a friend shop for a low watt harp amp leading up to Christmas, and it appears to me as though the Epiphone Valve Junior Half-stack, as well as the individual head and extension cabinet components have been discontinued.

All the major online retailers have been out of stock since November, and the "Temporarily Out of Stock" notices on many sites seem to have been replaced with messages to the effect of "This Item Has Been Discontinued".

If so, what a shame. Great little tube-driven harp amp head that is versatile, and so easy to modify. I was not looking for the "combo" amp, so not sure about that model.

I mostly lurk here, and appreciate all the great tips I've picked up from the list over the years from other harp players. Thanks, all!

Regards,

Johncn