Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 16:16:17 -0500
From: "sam Blancato" <samblancato@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Harrison Harmonicas
To: "Harp-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Folks,

I was just wondering what was going on with the Harrison Harmonicas.  It's
been a while since this company was launched and I wondering if they're up
and running and shipping orders and can I order one and get it within a
couple of weeks.  Also, has any one on this list acquired one and are they
all they're cracked up to be.  Any info would b good.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh