Re: [Harp-L] Re: Kinder AFB+ and Volume Control

I dunno abt the Kinder but every other feedback destroyer I have used
targets the offending frequency being generated just as it begins to create
a loop (feed-back) and notches that frequency, thereby stopping the
feedback.  Basically an auto-notch much like you see in modern HF Recievers.

Some machines remember all those frequencies and require periodic
"cleaning."  For example. I use a feedback destroyer to a mixer with
multiple inputs (guit, harp, bass, piano &c) and if I don't clean the
notches (push a button) every now and then, after a while there are many
tones being notched out of the tonal palette and there is a significant
"body" missing from the mix.  To take that idea to the extreme, after every
frequency got a feedback, and subsequent notch, there wouldn't be any sound
coming from the speakers... all freqs would have been notched.

If there is no memory in the Kinder, then I suspect it's an auto-notch
filter with continuous refresh.

Short Answer:
I bet YES!

Splash!

----- Original Message ----- Re: Kinder AFB+ and Volume Control

<snip>

Or rather, is the box measuring FREQUENCIES, rather than OUTPUT?

Hmmmâ

-------