RE: [Harp-L] Mike Caldwell Harmonica Player At Country Tonite - CD Info?

I didn't know there was a CD available. Somewhere I have a cassette of Mike Caldwell songs and it does included Orange Blossom Special. It also includes some very fine harmonica playing on other country songs,so I suppose that must be the same one. At one point, I was trying to learn Milk Cow Blues off that cassette, because it was done so well. A very underrated player, in my opinion.
Steve Webb in frigid Minn.