Re: [Harp-L] SP 20 Life Span

When I was playing "Progressive" and "Heavy Metal" music back in the 1970s,
 I'd blow out 3 or 4 harps EVERY night while giging... I bought them "by
the  dozen" back then

But harmonicas are built much better, 40 odd years  later...
Modern harps last for longer... Or perhaps I don't play with the  passion
that I once did?

John "Whiteboy" Walden
Cebu City,
Philippines

In a message dated 1/4/2011 9:35:10 P.M. Malay Peninsula Standard Ti,