[Harp-L] Kinder AFB+ ...no more batteries

Several list members asked me to post an update on my results after I
adapted a Kinder AFB+ to take AC power. I outfit the AFB+ with two 9V
battery cable extensions which allowed me to run each battery lead into a
seperate, isolated, 9V output from my Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2.
It works perfectly.  I use a Pedal Train effects rack and have the Pedal
Power attached to it as wellas all the pedals. I run the set-up two ways:
AFB+ --> delay pedal --> HArp Attack --> PA mixing board
 or
AFB+  --> delay pedal  --> any of my tube amps.

 I use any mic I want. It all works great and I am now totally free from
having to replace batteries in any of the pedals.