RE: [Harp-L] Dennis Gruenling's Blues and the Beat -new website

For anyone who spends a fair amount of time online, I highly recommend
becoming a member as I have, so you can access the archives.  Besides being
a great blues harpman himself, Dennis is also a knowledgable blues historian
and spins a mean disc. Here's the  URL...with some sample streams at the
bottom of the page. http://bluesandthebeat.com/

~Donnie~