RE: [Harp-L] learning to be your own customizer

one of the main issues that I have been "afraid" of the chromatic over the
years; windsavers, slides, retuning etc, i am not a tinkering sort of guy.
actrually when i tinker i tend to "warrenize" stuff! meaning it was better
left alone. for me the answer is to make money doing what i do best and
spend that money on people/companies that can take care of me. this old dog
would rather learn new licks and not customizing tricks. I am thankful for
those around me that have talents that I cannot even try to match. they
deserve my business not my cheap ass antics of harp abuse!

By the way: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

wb