Re: [Harp-L] who was that guy that impressed Howard Levy on YouTube?

Hello, Iceman!

Thanks for kind words, it's really pleasant. Actually I think my jam
is one of the best example of my playing, but I have some more good
recordings too. You can check my playing at different websites

http://www.myspace.com/harmonicaboris
http://harmonicaspace.com/profile.php?profileid=413
http://www.modernbluesharmonica.com/members/profile/1954658/boris_plotnikov.htm
http://www.youtube.com/user/etaborya (not all old videos are perfect,
but I don't delete them because of comments)
http://www.youtube.com/user/vinnebagoband (my main band)
http://www.realmusic.ru/boris_plotnikov/ (in russian, but you can see
song titles and play buttons)
http://www.realmusic.ru/vinnebago

Me on social networks, be free to add me
http://vkontakte.ru/id951987
http://vkontakte.ru/club2639388

--
Thanks, Boris Plotnikov