[Harp-L] virus phishing warnings

Please do not post these to the list especially if the phish never even
made it to harp-l.  Confused the heck out of me.  I was trying to read my
e-mail and track the chronology and I was stumped until I went to the
archive.  Any of the messages with the forwarded message were nixed by my
incoming mail server.  The internet is not the safe place it once was.
I'm sure we all know this and I encourage people to take precautions.  In
this particular case I'd say use strong passwords on your web e-mail
accounts.  thanks, harp-l-listowner