Re: [Harp-L] What Mic to get

well there is certainly some great advice here but I'm still not sure if I got
the answer i was looking for. from what i gathered the shure520DX green bullet
is just a entry level mic. I know nothing when it comes to mic quality. other
then what my ear perceives as a nice crunchy sound which I'm not getting with
that mic. Sure i can crank up my Sonny Jr410 until it starts breaking up but at
that point my guitarist would probably give me the evil eye. I only add a little
garnish to there repertoire  it is not a harmonica driven band so i tend to hang
back most of the time. I guess i was thinking there would be a simpler answer
like "ya get a Astatic JT30 its much better then the stock green bullet 520DX
model or what ever.

Don't take it the wrong way I greatly appreciate the advice just still a bit
confused. remember i am not a instrument junky and know very little when it come
to picking out a good mic.
Thanks again to every response.
Todd