[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 90, Issue 67

I'm selling my POG 2 and Rotosim. Contact me offlist if you are interested.

The POG 2 will not only allow you to get a B3 or Catherdal organ sound but you can go
in the opposite direction and get something close to a steel drum effect as well.
Other tones are similar to tuba, trombone and bass clarinet. You just need to spend some time tweaking it and
articulate like those instruments to get the right tone. You find what you like then you can lock in that setting or change it any time in a snap.

One of the cool things you can do is play the organ part on Christo Redemptor then switch over to harp if you have a minor tuned harp to give you the chords.

While I like what it does I found out I''m not much of an effects person other then reverb and tremolo.