[Harp-L] Some great features added! ( www.effortlessharmonica.com )

Hi all,

You might be interested to know about some great new features that are added to the Effortless Harmonica site.
- AUTOMATIC TRANSLATION: now you can read the whole site in your own language
- E-MAIL SUBSCRIPTION: you can subscribe to both the blog and the comments to stay up to date without visiting the site on a daily bases
- CATEGORIES: you can filter the blog posts and comments by selecting a category like "beginner" , "intermediate" and "advanced"
- SUGGESTIONS: anything that you think should be part of the site can be suggested through a special form
- REVIEWS: for those who like to express their opinion about the site, there's a form with a ranking in stars as well as writing a comment

So, in my effort to make this a great resource for all improvising harmonica players I really hope to meet you there at:

http://www.effortlessharmonica.com

Kind regards,

Wim Dijkgraaf