[Harp-L] stomp box

Hey Gary,
 You might try this, I've used it on acoustic gigs. You know those plastic storage bins about three and a half feet long? Take the lid, turn it upside down, throw some sand or kitty litter in and away you go. If you get serious with it cut some cardboard 4" strips and duck tape them around the edges to keep the material in the box. Can paint if desired. I like the sand sound better. Mic it if you have to. Might as well put those tootsies to work huh?

Have Fun,
Reach