Re: [Harp-L] I'm Tired of the New Jersey Wise Cracks!,-)

We have 83 degrees and sunny skies today. That's pretty nice. Haven't had to salt the roads once all winter.

And Bimini is only an hour boat ride away! Maybe do a little harp reggae at the Red Lion, and then have a bowl of conch chowder and some clear bottle Becks. And on the way back, do some trolling for Mahi and Wahoo. (Don't forget the sunscreen!)

How's that?

Splash!
----- Original Message ----- Subject: Re: [Harp-L] I'm Tired of the New Jersey Wise Cracks!,-)

hey Jersey's cool. California - Dave Brubeck, Fender Guitars and Amps, the
Beach Boys, the Doors, Norton Buffalo, I dunno, just throwin out a few...