Re: [Harp-L] Less is more ...

I recently watched a show on PBS with young prodigies. The Cellist was commenting on how difficult it was to remember the number of bars with nothing but rests in the Concerto. In the hundreds.

Moral of Story: Rests are a major part of the music!

Splash!
P.S. Great show, great musicians, very interesting in a number of different areas.
P.P.S. Please help save PBS!
----- Original Message ----- Subject: [Harp-L] Less is more ... play better by playing less! (effortlessharmonica)

In our aim to play as beautiful as we possibly can ... we often forget that not playing is as effective as playing!