[Harp-L] SPAH

Depending on how surgery goes there is plenty of room at Spah for builders.
 Paul Davies has initially agreed to allow me to do a short seminar on the
difference in style's from Sonny Terry to Sonny Boy... Respectfully, Big
Mike  and Mr. Leslie, I am sure there is enough room for all of us and for
clarity in  each company's vocals and presentation we will have a lot more room
than at the  New Jersey festival which I enjoyed and both of us were well
presented.. We will  have good spacing. A new representative will be coming
out very soon and  announcing his review of the Super Cruncher...He is well
know and great to work  with as they all are that I call endorser's.  All the
best... Sonny Jr.