Re: [Harp-L] Stomp box recommendations

Hello,

I have been curious about an acoustic stomp board/device that is NOT
amplified.  I plan on doing a solo acoustic busking with a Resophonic guitar
and harp.  I don't want to add electronics.....trying to keep it simple and
obviously for smal small venues.  I wondered if anyone has seen anything
(besides a bass drum pedal) a foot platform, wooden box, types of wood that
are acoustically louder then another design???

Gary C

--
"A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely
word may level stress and a Loving word may heal and Bless."