[Harp-L] Vox DA20 mod

Since there's been so much talk of amp mods lately, I have a question.  I
have a monthly jam I've attended (as audience) and I've been thinking of
playing.  It's got several guitar players, and as seems to be a common
thread on the list, they like to play each louder than the others.  So, I
have concerns about being heard.  I like the sound of my Vox DA20, but I'm
sure it won't be loud enough.  I could line it out to the PA, but then I'm
not sure I could hear myself.  I've seen another harp player going up to the
PA speakers and leaning into it to hear himself.  So, I'm wondering if it's
possible to modify the Vox DA20 to NOT cut out the internal speaker when the
line out is being used?  Any of you amp guys have some input?

Thanks,

Bruce K Ritter

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know
for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain