[Harp-L] 410 HARPKING FOR SALE!

I,m selling a 410 HARPKING for Rod Piazza. This is one of the last ones made
and is in ex cond. It is blond with oxblood grill cloth and a gold logo like
all the blonds. HARPKINGS are no longer being made and are rising in value.
A 610 without the original speakers just sold on ebay for 3360.00. These
amps are the ultimate tone monsters with the 410 putting out a whopping 70
watts. They have the ability to play at surprisingly low volumes as well.
Heres a chance to buy an amp that lives up to its name and from Rod Piazza
himself. The price is firm at 3000.00 and please contact me and leave a
number so I can call you back if you are serious. Mark.