[Harp-L] 3rd to 7th in the blues

For all you blues players--
This 3rds and 7ths thing reminds me of something I do on guitar--let's
relate it to blues in second position on the diatonic.
The 3 hole draw and 5 hole draw are the 3rd and 7th of the cross harp
key--and when the chords change, both those notes can be flatted to produce
the 7th and 3rd of the straight harp key (which is the next chord in a 12
bar blues).
Don't actually flat hole 5 draw tho--it's bad for it 8)
Just play blow 5 instead.
And when you get to the last 4 bars and want to play the dominant chord (on
harmonica, it's V of V, since the home key is actually V--it's cross harp),
the 7th and 3rd are blow 4 and overblow 5--as well as draw bend 2--in fact,
you can incorporate double draw bend into the first chord--it's the 7--and
blow 2 into the second chord--it's the 3).
Note that these intervals are the flat 5 or tritone, and will get you burned
at the stake in the right part of the world 8)