[Harp-L] R.I.P. John Nuzzo

I just received a letter from Kathleen that John Leslie Nuzzo has passed at
 only 65 years old. He was a blues enthusiast, playing at Biscuits and
Blues with  Johnny Ace on bass, as he was one of the most caring people in my
life. I  spent much time at his house and the dynamics between John and
Kathleen were  like two bulls, neither backing down, with always the underlying
factor being  love. John played in many different bands since the late 60's,
and while many  would think his other business would have allowed him to
retire from that and do  what he loved most, there was always pressure to get a
certain number of films  out a year which took him all over the world. He
loved to cook and was damn good  at it. Kathleen was not taking any crap from
anyone, and I lovingly told them I  feel like I should pay admission to be
part of their show, as he was  Thinking he was the boss but all of us that
knew him understood you had to go  through her to get to him.  His knowledge
of the blues, the history,  harp players, was extensive. It is hard to grasp
that he is gone, no matter what  he did he brought enjoyment to people , no
one was forced to view his movies,  always done in high class, we are not
the judges....Please let us say a prayer  for John and Kathleen... I just had
recorded some new clips the day before  getting the news and respectfully
will dedicate these to John. He  encouraged me to push on when I was going
through rough times, he loved vintage  gear which I left Kathleen a message I
would help her in any situation.
To my loving friend John Nuzzo and  Kathleen..           The Super  Sonny I
have is only $1250 with cover included, only to people who I have a  good
relationship with. Six month warranty included as it was out of my hands  for
a while... I am making sure it will be pure grade for anyone who buys it.
John liked to hear me play so I dedicate these to John and Kathleen...If I
had  the energy and money I would be out there. To you my friend of 25
years.... Al mio  caro amico e compagno dell'anima.

Super Cruncher Effects Demo
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrqgdCVGmfQ_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrqgdCVGmfQ)

Sonny Jr. with "Worried Man - Long Way From Home"
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpHkrFnB19g_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpHkrFnB19g)