Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica players in London and Paris

Bob
Not London but more accessible, easier to navigate and definitely less
expensive, if you come to Brighton, 50 miles south of London on the coast,
there are jazz jams Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (I usually play at one or
two a week) and there's something good happening musically every night with
lots of opportunities for sitting in etc

http://www.jazzinbrighton.com/jib/

http://whatson.brighton.co.uk/Music.asp

Bill

Message: 3