Re: [Harp-L] Kinder Anti Feedback+ Position in Chain

In a conversation with kinder, always closest to the mic. He also sells a box called the maximizer that prevents tone loss from different effects. If you have the afb+ it does the same as a maximizer. Thats one of the+ in afb+. Just repeating what he has told me.

--- On Mon, 2/14/11, Dan Dial <jazz_cruisin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Dan Dial <jazz_cruisin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Kinder Anti Feedback+ Position in Chain
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, February 14, 2011, 8:02 PM

For what it's worth, here's how I have my pedal board wired:

Kinder AFB+ > Lone Wolf Harp Attack > Lone Wolf Harp Delay > DI Box

I set it up this way because the AFB is supposed to "sync" up with your amp.
That being said, it made sense to put it next to the Harp Attack.  It works for
me and I'm too lazy to try all the other options!  LOL

Dan