[Harp-L] The Gazell Method - Half Valved Diatonics from Seydel

Hey Folks....if your interested in trying one of Seydel's half valved
harmonicas that has been set up in the Gazell Method, Rockin' Ron's has four
in stock right now! Two 1847 Silvers and two Soloist Pros. The Gazell Method
means that the harmonica has been fitted with the same valve material I use.
The reeds have also been setup to my specs to better accommodate half valved
playing.  Normally this is a special order from Germany and it takes from 2
to four weeks. Act quick before they are gone. Visit:
http://www.rockinronsmusic4less.com/
--
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.ptgazell.com