[Harp-L] Fender 59 RI Bassman for sale - UK only

having decided i've reached the end of my
battling-against-loud-drummers-and-guitarists career, the time has come
to offload my lovely Fender 59 RI Bassman. It's one of the first lot of RI
Bassmans, from 1998, not the later uprated model with handwiring and jointed
cabinets an' that. But mine is in tiptop condition, hasn't been heavily gigged,
in fact hasn't been anywhere in more than a year. It was long ago tweaked for harp by
the legendary Mark Burness, to inhibit feedback, and lovingly lacquered by yrs truly for that authentic 50s nicotine-brown-tweed look.
Startig guide price £550. anyone interested? I can lead you to some photos on my
Facebook page if you are..
It'll be for collection or very local delivery only in west London, UK, i'm afraid..